- The highest quality medical services and counseling, provided by extremely caring UNM Physicians, nurses and staff.
- Non-judgmental, sincere and informative personal attention.
- Warm and friendly office, waiting and patient room environments.
- Individualized care for what works best for you.
Our comforting and comprehensive reproductive health care includes these services:
- Free Pregnancy tests
- Pregnancy Options Counseling
- Medical Abortions up to 10 weeks
- Surgical Abortions up to 23 weeks; including terminations for genetic indications
- Inpatient or operating room services for women who have medical complications or who require general anesthesia
- Birth control options including IUDs (Liletta, Mirena and Paragard and Skyla) and Nexplanon®.
- Essure® female sterilization options
- Evaluation and treatment of abnormal bleeding
- Hysteroscopy and endometrial ablation
- Vasectomy male sterilization options
Our staff is highly trained and available to answer any questions.